Monday, June 19, 2017

17th June

Assalamualaikum. 

I've decided to turn this blog into memories that i want to hold onto forever. I want to blog about things I really grateful for, and things that happened that I never want to forget. I want to look back and read everything that I've wrote and smile, because I know despite the depressing life I have, I am still surrounded by good friends and family that I'm blessed with. 

So, 13th June is my birthdate. In fact, it a date that I'm not really looking forward to this year because I have a goddamn economics exam on the day itself. And obviously, referring to my previous post, I am not hoping for anything. 

And nothing happen, pretty much. I got wishes from my close friends, family, social media friends and that's it. I studied, I got into the exam hall and answered exam questions, I got home and I sleep the whole day until it's time for iftar. 

Fast forward nearing the weekend, Tam texted me saying that he and Po wanted to sleep over at my place. Because 1) Tam's going back to Malaysia on Sunday so it'll be easier for him to go to the airport from my place 2) it has been a routine for them to come for the weekend and feed me food. Hahaha 

So, on Saturday Tam went to Surrey to pick up all his things, Po was suppose to join him but he was too lazy so he stayed in. I didn't bother to get out from my room because I'm lazy, and I'm too lazy to cover my hair lols but I did get out from my room eventually, since I heard Po in the kitchen. So to the kitchen I went, and apparently Po was making a carrot cake. I didnt think of anything, I tell you. Because for the past few weeks that they've been here, they've been making desserts too. It was sweet potato pie last two weeks, and strawberry fraise or smtg last week. So i went and help po. But i did ask him though 'why carrot cake?' he was like 'oh, because Tam wants carrot cake". 

Later that night after buka, I was soooo full. Tam then need to start packing. Po was helping him. I didnt know what to do so i just sat there playing with my phone while waiting for them. I was so oblivious that I didn't even realise that BOTH of them went to the kitchen. 

While scrolling through my social media, suddenly I saw them coming from the living hall and LOOO AND BEHOLD, they sang me ' happy Gucci day' (yeah, they're so lame just because i wear one gucci flats, they call me gucci) I SWEAR I WAS SO SHOCKED I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO REACT. They were like "did you expect this?" obviously my answer was no. Tam was like "well yeah, its actually for you. I know we bake it infront of you and all, but as long as you didnt expect it than that means it works" Po went "Yeah, when you asked why, nonchalantly i said tam wanted it although that cake was meant for you" 

Good lord, what did I do to deserve these two guys in my life. They're like the bros I've always wanted. Not like older brothers, or younger brothers. Just, brothers of the same age that I can always count on. And I am eternally grateful for that. I don't know about the future, but I hope our friendship lasts till the end of time. They're the real MVPs, these two. 

argh, still can't believe how oblivious i am throughout the whole baking thing. Like ??????????? amira wyd???? But, unexpected gifts is always the best, isnt it not? :') Thank you, Tam and Po. Love you guys! 


(Chicken was our iftar, and the other two is MY birthday cake hehe) 

No comments:

Post a Comment