Sunday, November 27, 2016

the sucking truth.

in all honesty, ive never actually received gifts. Birthday gifts, or any gifts as a matter of fact.  I've never experience the feelings of getting something unexpectedly.

the only gifts that i actually received for my birthday was this white gold necklace from my mum for my 16th birthday, and ive been wearing it ever since. Oh, and also a scarf from Fia! Other than that, i dont think i received any. 
 i mean, obviously i do have presents from my friends, but that was when i had a birthday bash, and yknw how giving gifts are somewhat a courtesy during birthday parties.

its the fact that my parents are ""too rich"" that people think i dont have to receive things because i can ask for it from my parents. but the thing is, its the thoughts that really matters you know? 

ive never actually received anything from anyone. there's nothing that i actually find memorable and valuable other than this white gold necklace given by my mum and the scarf from Fia. 

i honestly dont mind if you give me a cheap gifts, really. i just want people to know that im, too-just a mere human that wants to feel loved and appreciated. i envy people who received so much gifts in their lives, i envy people who get surprise birthday party or something. I had one too, from wan filzah emy and tasha. i almost cried, i swear. they were so sweet. 

i--- haih. im probably talking gibberish now. i dont even know if it makes sense. but ya ok. 
bye


No comments:

Post a Comment