Monday, June 15, 2015

13th June.

The date I turned eighteen.
The date I turned legal.
The day I was happy.

Ok so heres the thing,
in my family its important to celebrate one's birthday at 12.00am.
So yes, it was something... kind of expected but not expected, you know?
like, i do know they did buy cake for me. but i didnt know they would come to my room and surprise me. normally they would ask me to come to my parents room and celebrate. but they didnt. they come to me instead. and that moved me. a lot.
sorry i dont have pictures bcs no one actually dress up. haha but i do have a picture of an expensive and pretty cake though! (thank you ibu ayah T.T)

oh, i had 2 cakes for that matter. one when it was 12am, another one when we had dinner celebration. the mango cake was yummy, i tell you!!

so pretty!!! you know the funny part is? the inside is peppermint and some chocolate, i was like 'why peppermint??? but ok' then ibu insisted that bcs i like peppermint im like... IBU NOO I DONT LIKE PEPPERMINT. but still, she wants to win that i '''love''' pepermint so i just kept quiet. here's the thing, ibu; i dont like peppermint. i love cotton candy and popcorn. okay? okay.


ok so this is the cake for dinner and trust me, ibu was the one who insisted to buy this mango. i wanted fruitty cake though. but meh, worth buying for. 



alright moving on, i planned with the bestfriend of mine, wan zalikha, to try and eat at this one korean restaurant at ss15, subang called The Street Cafe.
well, im the kind of person who dont want to keep my hopes up bcs i dont want to end up feeling disappointed though i kind of hoping a little.

the night before, i told the other girls in my chat group that whoever wants to join us, tell wan bcs shes the one driving. then tasha (another bestfriend of mine) told me she cannot make it bcs she had plans with family. i understands so im like okay. while others, as usual wouldnt reply. but to be honest, i really dont mind bcs i dont expect anything. all my friends were trying to adjust to college life so im not mad nor sad if theyre busy.

ok so me and wan went upstairs bcs the table were cooler upstairs lol when suddenly tasha told us to 'have fun and sorry i couldnt join you guys' in our group chat. i replied with 'okay thankyou so much'. i was informed that filzah were coming too, but she would be late as she had class. and emy couldnt make it bcs she had debate or smtg. once i took my eyes off from my phone, i saw filzah running from one cubicle to another. i asked wan 'eh, isnt that filzah??' Wan didnt reply me and she went quiet. then im like ' ah, its a surprise is it' OUT OF SUDDEN, emy and tasha went out from the cubicle filzah ran from and they sang me happy birthday.
i was literally in shocked and surprised. i did not expect that at all.

oh and the best part is? that was not their plan at all. their plan was suppose to be like
theres a cake on the table, wan sings happy birthday and then filzah emy tasha come out.
but hell, i think what they did to me was better compared to their plan. hahahahahah

theyre the best, i swear.and i cant thank them enough for all that. haih, i love my girls seriously.



behind the scene hahahaah



and thats the end of this post.
im posting this just because i would want to look back and remember.

assalamualaikum.


mira.




No comments:

Post a Comment