Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015.

one of the days where family conversations makes me happy.
It's new year. but its ayah's birthday today too. so Ibu was like 'ok lets share money to buy ayah iPhone 6'
And thats how the convo starts.

me: yeah sure, our money is also from ayah. what do you mean OUR money? gahahaha
ibu: ish faster la! how much do you have?
me: Uh i only have rm200 in my purse tho
amirul: rm200 too.
mum: ugh takleh harap
me: hahahaha its not my fault i dont have any money! your money is from ayah too ok.


ibu: ayah, hadiah ayah iPhone 6.
ayah: mana?
ibu: tak beli lagi...
me: hahaahhahahaaha whats the point
ibu: yela bcs online dpt in 2/3 days max, dulu in weeks. so if gi kedai mesti ada.
me: I HAVE A BETTER IDEA. How about ayah pakai iPhone 6 Plus, and then me you and bangah change to iPhone 6. Ayah kan rabun so dia kena pakai besar sikit hehehehe
amirul: haaa!!! betul tu!!!
ibu: *dont-mess-with-me-stare* ey yg beli kt london paris pun tak habis bayar lagi!!!!
but no one replies tho. i wanted to, but i had to mop the floor lol.

but come to think of it, we can never repay ayah for all the money. with the 18(lol) years of my existance, ayah already provide me more than enough shelter, clothes, food, money and love for me. I might have spent millions, or probaby billions but who knows? even if i work my ass off to pay ayah back for all the money he spent on me, i know it wont do any good. probably by the time i manage to get all the money back, ayah won't need it bcs he's old and all he wants to do is live the life.
but still, no one knows the future. we can't predict the future. but i just hope someday, in the future, i will be able to help ayah for all the things he done for me.

i can never thank ayah enough tho, for the support he gave me, and i can never thank God enough for giving me ayah as my dad. im blessed and really, really grateful. i am.
i know i should say thank you to ayah, and that i love him. but im not that good in expressin my feelings tho. but i do hope that he knows im thankful for having him in my life, and that i love him. too much.

and that i always pray for him and ibu, for their longevity, their happiness, and much much more. and i do hope they'll stick around longer than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment