Wednesday, December 31, 2014

31st December 2014.

And it strucks me- knowing that 2014 is going to end less than 12hours.

2014 is not the best nor the worst year, but i really, truly enjoy 2014. There are ups and downs, obviously. But I will always look back to 2014 and smile, because of the memories made. 
But mostly, 5 Science 2. God knows how grateful I am to know them; to have them in my life and makes me happy. Really, they do make me happy all the time. I was always looking forward to go to school, only to see them. Each of them is special in their own way, and I really wouldn't trade them for the world. And its really great to know that we're everyone's favourite. ok poyo sikit but rly im not kidding. We are. The teachers enjoy our class, at least from what I've told. Hahaha
And honestly, I really love my class. I still am. And we still talk in class group often ((everyday)) but it doesn't feel the same having a class with them and talking to them in class group, you know? I miss them. Like, seriously miss them.
I miss how me and Dina reached school, went into our class and sleep since we have another half an hour before school starts, but Mr Selvam always came and woke us up just bcs he loves to torture us, and how he despise us for being too clingy and would do anything to break us apart; but of course, he failed everytime hahahahaaha damn i miss Mr Selvam.
and when whenever me and Dina wanted to take pictures, all of them photobombed us so from me-and-dina picture turns to class picture (ugh)
and how Nick will bring guitar and plays it whenever we have free time
and Hafeez, god. The ultimate class clown. He always do stupid but funny things I can't even.
Hairy, who annoys everyone and so full of himself. Dina, way too clingy to me and gedik ttm.
Soraya, who calls herself Princess Baby but Hafeez change it to Princess Bangla and so all the boys told her to get a husband from the construction site. Soraya is also known as the black magic woman tho, considering she's weird sometimes. and how teachers are too lazy to gives a shit whenever Soraya came late to school (school starts at 8 but she came at 8.30/9.00) because she does that almsot everyday.
how Yikai keeps trying to flirt with Lauren, how Saidatul hugs everyone she sees, Ameer and his bitchy words, Kahyee and her 'prostitute' advertisement, Afiiq and Yikai who's always missing ((ponteng, duh)) yet we still cover for them bcs that's just how the class roll ahahah
Eeqa who ask everyone to do stuff for her, Azrai and his prime minister act, fiza and her humbleness. radzi and his british thingy that makes everyone roll their eyes and much, much more.
damn it i miss them too much

i can list down all of them; but its going to be a damn long post so i'll pass hahahha
there are many stupid little things that we do, but those are the best memories.
im thankful for giving me 5 science 2, so so glad to have them. they're one of the best things that has ever happened in my life i swear.









(((there's waaaay more class photos than these bcs there's this one point where hairy wld bring his camera for a week and ya... our class is crazy when it comes to taking pictures hehe)))
i guess thats it for today. 


mira.


No comments:

Post a Comment